Parent Institute for Quality Education
- Important Dates to Remember
- Early Outreach and Support Programs
- Educational Opportunity Program
- CSUMB Guardian Scholars Program
- TRiO Student Support Services (SSS)
- TRiO Day
- Upward Bound
- Educational Talent Search
- College Assistance Migrant Program
- Early Assessment Program
- Parent Institute for Quality Education
- Migrant Education Summer Academy
- Early Start Program
The Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) provides parents arid other underserved student populations assistance to prepare their children for success in education. PIQE, in partnership with CSUMB, also teaches parents how to prepare a path for their children to enter college.
To bring schools, parents, and community together as equal partners in the education of every child to provide all students with the option and access of a postsecondary education.
PIQE is working to create a community in which parents and teachers collaborate to transform each child's educational environment, both at home and at school, so children can achieve their greatest academic potential. During the past 22 years, PIQE has graduated more thatn 450,000 parents from the basic nine-week parent involment program and impacted more than 1,000,000 students.