Center for College Readiness
- Important Dates to Remember
- Early Outreach and Support Programs
- Educational Opportunity Program
- CSUMB Guardian Scholars Program
- TRiO Student Support Services (SSS)
- TRiO Day
- Upward Bound
- Educational Talent Search
- Center for College Readiness
- College Assistance Migrant Program
- Parent Institute for Quality Education
- Migrant Education Summer Academy
- Early Start Program
What is the Early Assessment Program?
The Early Assessment Program (EAP) is an academic preparation program to help high school students meet college readiness standards in English-language arts and mathematics before admission to a CSU campus. It is a statewide program developed by the California Department of Education, State Board of Education, and the California State University system for all California public high school. EAP offers 11th grade high school students the opportunity to "test- out" of taking the usual entrance exams required for college admission.
Check it out!
To find out more about the EAP at the CSU system, please visit www.calstate.edu/eap.
Click to download Early Assessment Bookmark (.pdf)
Click to download Early Assessment Flier (.pdf)
Click to download Early Assessment Brochure (.pdf)
Click to download Early Assessment Booklet (.pdf)
Click to download Early Assessment Poster (.pdf)
Click to download Early Assessment Flier How to get to College (.pdf)